Today we met briefly for a few touch ups to the book scanner. We attacked the glass plates with Goo Gone and fingernails (we won) and cleaned them off. Note for future book scanner use: keep a bottle of glass cleaner and a rag on hand for cleaning smudges.
We sanded off some bumpy bits and applied a touch-up layer of our spray paint with brushes. Note to everyone: spray paint doesn’t wash out of brushes easily. Or off of hands.
We had a lot of spectators while we were painting, and we got to show off our cool project!
We also opened up our new packages: our trigger has arrived! Ryan will be testing it out this week, but in the meantime we did a quick inventory and started connecting cables.
Stay tuned for more updates!